Partner, LLB, FCPA, FCA
Peter has had an extensive career in the accounting industry, beginning as Audit Manager at KPMG where he was employed for more than seven years in the audit division (five years in Melbourne and two years in London). Following this, Peter was employed for a number of years in various account roles at Shell Australia, before starting LBW Chartered Accountants in 1982 and, more recently, opening the Peter A. Landers & Co practice in Geelong.
Peter has more than 40 years experience in a variety of areas including taxation, business advisory, audit and assurance, forensic accounting and business valuations.
Peter is passionate about Geelong and has served as a councillor for the City of Newtown (now City of Greater Geelong) as well as being president of the Geelong Chamber of Commerce.
- Diploma of Commerce
- Bachelor of Law
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants (FCA)
- Fellow of Certified Practicing Accountants (FCPA)
- Fellow of Institute of Taxation (FTI)
- Registered Company & SMSF Auditor
- Fellow of Chartered Tax Advisors (CTA)
- Fellow of Institute of Public Accountants (FIPA)
- Fellow of Institute of Financial Accountants (FIFA)
- Former Councillor City of Newtown (now City of Greater Geelong)
- Former President Geelong Chamber of Commerce
- Former President Geelong Business Club
- Former Treasurer Royal Geelong Yacht Club
- Former Treasurer Newtown & Chilwell Football & Netball Club
- Former Member of the Advisory Committee for Amalgamation of City of Greater Geelong
- Business Advisory
- Audit & Assurance
- Forensic Accounting
- Business Valuations